Monday, September 21, 2009
standing more and more
lucille has been standing freely more and more often, and did one little step today, so it's probably not long until she'll be walking. We went to an ABA (Australian Breastfeeding Association) meeting this morning, which was really nice. There were lots of older children as well, some interesting toys and many mums. I really enjoyed it...always nice to meet some new likeminded souls :-).
Afterwards we had a rest at home, Lucille a sleep and then we went to the pool for a swim. First time in for me - it was wonderful. It was quite cool, but nice, and when we got out, we just layed on the hot rocks to warm up again. There were many kids for Matti to play with and Mums and Dads for me to talk to. Great village life.
Oh and the views from the pool area...Wow. Sorry, no photos, as I forgot my camera...plus was wet anyway :-). Lucille loved the swim.
Then we went to letterbox and the portable dvd player for the english dvds had arrived already...so Matti is just watching a movie and we are off to bed soon.
We had a lovely evening rain shower, which the lawns and watertanks are very happy about.
- birdwatching, landscaping, walking :-)
- Grand Final Day and Lucille's first big walks
- Krummeluse Tablets
- weeds, canetoads...are they really evil??
- dust storm
- Lucille on Telephone
- standing more and more
- Lucille's new skills - Matti's new skills - Matti ...
- Kung Fu and Tai Chi
- Beach day :-)
- Lucille - Daddyyy
- 'ran-zation' ....
- the individuality of the village homes
- autonomous education - unschooling
- another article on autonomous education
- autonomous home education - what is it (copy of ar...
- sustainable open house day
- authentic blog?
- Went to the Farmers market for the first...
- Lucille's first self spoon feeding
- playing playing playing
- 08 September first beach and OP shop visit Ok, th...
- Minty is gone
- why - our 'freestyle' life?
- ▼ September (25)
- I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.