Thursday, September 10, 2009

playing playing playing















Met Annette and the kids again today at the playground. The children played so well together again, it was great. Digging in the sand, playing pirates on the big ship, cycling on the bikes....
Afterwards we went to their house and one of the main joys for Matti was their dress up box, and his favourite was a policeman outfit and some little toy guns - boys :-).
The drive home was not that relaxing as Lucille cried all the way, even after we had stopped a few times...so I just kept driving through, as I really wanted to get home and it was dark already...was too much going to playground and their house for her, so have to be a bit more mindful.
This morning we christined the yoga room. Matti, Lucille and I went up, layed the mats out and did some yoga in there, with Matti being the teacher. A beautiful room, and we will get some classes started soon.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.

us 4

us 4

My Blog List

Search This Blog