Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lucille on Telephone










We went to the Library for the first time here yesterday. It was quite good, great dvd selection. Got lots of animal dvds out for Matti and he couldn't wait, so watched almost all yesterday afternoon. Lucille loved to pull books and dvds out from the bottom shelves...so it was not a too relaxing visit there :-). She also pushed the book trolley around and laughed loudly while doing so, enjoying it so much.
I got some books out as well and got stuck in 'Co-creation', which is part of the 'Ringing Cedars'series. I just wanted to read a tiny bit in bed after the kids had fallen asleep and when I checked the clock again it was 1.30am - waaaayyy, past my bedtime. Great read though and sooo inspirational. The series had been recommended to me by many lately and I'm so happy I finally got my hands on one.
Don't have time to go into it now, but check them out if you are interested on google. They have never been advertised and just spread by word of mouth.
Lucille had one of her first telephone conversations today, with Mutti, she gave the phone back to me, back to her ear, or held on to it and listened intensely, plus saying a few things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.

us 4

us 4

My Blog List

Search This Blog