Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Beach day :-)
Had a great day at the beach. We got there at around 10.30 and Matti played in the water and sand until around 5 pm, digging in the sand, swimming with the current etc. He had a ball. Lucille also loved the sand and water, did a downward dog in the sand, so her head was covered, stuck her mouth into it, to taste it, crawled towards the water laughing out loud when I held her and splashed her legs through the water. I put her whole body under to clean her and she also loved that. Definitely a water baby :-) (she was born in water...). It was great seeing everyone again and it was a big group today, around 20 families. The Mums and some dads chatting, the kids all playing and having fun, walks along the beach, swims...it was just a gorgeous day. And what a location...such a beautiful beach and calm water...paradise...and so close to out home. Feeling very lucky to live in such a wonderful place.
The photos speak for themselves :-).
- birdwatching, landscaping, walking :-)
- Grand Final Day and Lucille's first big walks
- Krummeluse Tablets
- weeds, canetoads...are they really evil??
- dust storm
- Lucille on Telephone
- standing more and more
- Lucille's new skills - Matti's new skills - Matti ...
- Kung Fu and Tai Chi
- Beach day :-)
- Lucille - Daddyyy
- 'ran-zation' ....
- the individuality of the village homes
- autonomous education - unschooling
- another article on autonomous education
- autonomous home education - what is it (copy of ar...
- sustainable open house day
- authentic blog?
- Went to the Farmers market for the first...
- Lucille's first self spoon feeding
- playing playing playing
- 08 September first beach and OP shop visit Ok, th...
- Minty is gone
- why - our 'freestyle' life?
- ▼ September (25)
- I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.