Monday, September 14, 2009

the individuality of the village homes

We went to our village Mum&Baby meet up this morning and it was at a house I hadn't been to before. It's amazing to see how different each is, how unique and how in their own way absolutely beautiful and with all different stunning views.
I loved this house, they both have travelled heaps and had an assortment of things from especially Asia all over their house, have sourced many of their doors, vanities etc., and the shape of the house is a bit like a boat.
They had the same builder as we had. Wow, I'm still in awe about their house.
They only have one little baby yet, so it's not yet messy and fragile things are still standing close to the floor....
Anyway, a gorgeous home!

Matti was given a little ipod like radio for his birthday...which he really liked. I wasn't too too happy about it, as I don't really want him to run around with plugs in his ears already. Anyway, I can't control what people give him, so have to trust that he will be using it in his way and I'm sure he wouldn't want to not hear what's going on around him anyway. The radio has hidden itself already anyway, like many things around here, that just go hiding...(Matti's favourite sentence: WHERE IS....?).

He is the only older child there, but happily plays with the little ones.

Ok, we are off to Tallebudgera Creek for the late afternoon, some from tomorrow's group are camping there tonight already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.

us 4

us 4

My Blog List

Search This Blog