Monday, November 2, 2009
rainforest walk and breathtaking lookout
Last Friday we did a gorgeous rainforest walk, which is only around 15 minutes away from our house by car. We walked for around 1 hour and the view from the top was just stunning...as the photos show.
I just felt sooo lucky and soooo grateful to be living where we are. There are sooo many beautiful nature things around us, which are just waiting to be explored. It is really heaven living here.
Lucille was in the Ergo a lot, but wanted to walk heaps herself. We had the stroller as well, for the backpack and as another option.
The last week, she has been yelling out in frustration a loooot, I think she sees what Matti does and at times she gets a bit angry that she can't yet keep up...even though she does her very best to and is doing a pretty good job of it :-). As happy as she is most of the time, as angry she can get if she is frustrated...throwing herself onto the floor, screeming...I remember that when I was pregnant with her, I felt a lot of anger, frustration, at times....
mmmhhh.....anyway, we are learning to accept our anger and just move through it....will write a bit more about this in another post.We went to the beach afterwards and the children loved it. Lucille was sooo happy in the sand and water...very much a beach baby :-).
- new milestones
- our first permaculture garden - the beginning
- We got some roadbase and little roc...
- We had quite a busy 'play' ...
- creating our garden....
- BodyTalk at Bike Race
- Lucille's first whipper snippering
- beach visit
- Consciousness Based Healthcare
- "I have to poison myself to be healthy"....
- rainforest walk and breathtaking lookout
- planting, duck visit, more rain....
- ▼ November (14)
- I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.