Monday, November 9, 2009
Lucille's first whipper snippering
Lucille had her first go on Justin's back while he whipper snipped...and Matti had his wooden whipper snipper. She loved it and watched down her side highly concentrated the whole time, kind of in awe of what was happening.
- new milestones
- our first permaculture garden - the beginning
- We got some roadbase and little roc...
- We had quite a busy 'play' ...
- creating our garden....
- BodyTalk at Bike Race
- Lucille's first whipper snippering
- beach visit
- Consciousness Based Healthcare
- "I have to poison myself to be healthy"....
- rainforest walk and breathtaking lookout
- planting, duck visit, more rain....
- ▼ November (14)
- I'm a mother of two beautiful children. We are parenting in an autonomous way, not schooling and learning by living, taking each other seriously and all of our needs into account. So our life is very rich and exciting as we have the time to 'smell the roses' :-) and live in the moment, 'going with the flow'. We are part of a sustainable community. It's wonderful to live in harmony with the earth and for the children to grow up conscious of their environment. I'm a Yoga Instructor and BodyTalk Practitioner (www.bodytalksystem.com). BodyTalk stimulates your body’s innate ability to heal itself on all levels and no other modality has ever made that much sense to me...hence why I've become a practitioner:-). I also work as an independent Sales Advisor for the Learning Ladder, promoting and selling educational books and toys, facilitating get togethers in people's homes or public centres, as the products are only available via direct selling and it's something that the kids and I do together to 'earn' our home library. With two little children, my main yoga practice is 'living my yoga' in whatever I do.